Delight Springs

Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday Assembly Nashville

Basking this morning in the afterglow of yesterday's Sunday Assembly in Nashville. I'm not very tribal, but I have indeed found my tribe.


Happy birthday Flaubert, who I did not quote at Sunday Assembly. "To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

One more thing. What James told unhappy Henry Adams: "Though the ULTIMATE state of the universe may be its ... extinction, there is nothing in physics to interfere with the hypothesis that the PENULTIMATE state might be ... a happy and virtuous consciousness. In short, the last expiring pulsation of the universe's life might be, 'I am so happy and perfect that I can stand it no longer.'" AMEN.


6 am/6:50, 50/51/36, 4:31

No comments:

Post a Comment