Delight Springs

Friday, September 8, 2023

“Baseball is crucial to my sense of order in the universe…”

"And so here it is, September, and I've yet to go to a ball game, so I went online and bought a ticket to see the Minnesota Twins and also a plane ticket to Minneapolis, since I live in New York now. Baseball is crucial to my sense of order in the universe…"

Mine too. My Cards have folded, but "Go Cubs Go!"

"…baseball is still baseball. The double play is as exciting as ever and the bases-loaded homer and even more exciting, the triple and the double-steal, the runner on first heading for second, the long throw as the runner on third comes home."

Preach, GK!

https://substack.com/profile/5303833-phil-oliver/note/c-39751786?r=35ogp&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=notes-share-action

No comments:

Post a Comment